Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rushing.....


I bought this book since Monday.. 29 June
it's the same day when i bought my new number
reason for buying this book: No reason?
lol... i wanna 'try' and test myself n see if i can still remember the format..
..n formula...LOL.. i miss spm MATH!!
i wanna help other student to take their SPM MATH!!
free also can ^^




MY first ever psp game...
juz finished it.. lol..
quite FUN...
i love my army there... fuu yoo..
....val val is still catching up with me...
she's reaching 90% completion soon!!
well.. im not 97% completed though i've fought the Last boss..
hmm...wad else i've missed?
hidden boss?....
...coooooL...


ok... picture time is over...
now is my SUCKY research paper!!
y do i have i have to procrastinate so much till it's like due this fri!!
omg... i juz finished my outline...
done intro w/o thesis statement...
LOL
but with no BODY!
where's my BODY???
omg... this is hard man...
oh yeah.. i juz done 4 questions for my survey..
i need 1 more to complete it..
so... not long ago sexy showed my a link..
...it's his nemesis.. i think..
ok la...ENEMY better...
he's studying in HELP....
sigh... y not sexy and that monkey faced baboon?
geeeeez...
if lach were to b here in help..... BOY am i HAPPY!
we would go here n there to makan..
do projects together.... so on..
oh well.... i have to continue on with my research paper..
it's very absolutely positively LAST MInUTE!!
....i hate myself for this

1 comment:

Lachmanasegran said...

gosh..ur last line made me cry..
sob..i reli hope our dreams come true..
like althou we are not in same college..
we could be neighbours..
lol..or even HUSBAND AND WIFE!!
OMG!!OMG!!

gd luck with ass smexy..
love ya..
hugs and kisses all the way to bring u luck